3 Easy Steps to Redeem Your
Redeeming your Hungry Chef Hats could not get any easier than this. Just follow the steps below:
SIGNUP FOR AN ACCOUNT
Register an account with us so you can start collecting and earning FV Points right away.
PURCHASE & EARN
Every Rupee spent on purchases earns you FV Points.
REDEEM YOUR POINTS
It is very easy to redeem your points. Simply ensure you are logged into your account when at checkout and use the big Redeem button.
The FV Points Loyalty & Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
- By participating in The FV Points Loyalty & Rewards Program (TFVPLRP), Member agrees to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the Program available at here. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program terms and conditions. Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Program terms and conditions. Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the Program or terminate the Program or your membership in the Program at any time for any reason without prior written notice. Communications about TFVPLRP, including changes to the Program, will be posted on the Program page and/or maybe sent out via email.
- TFVPLRP is open to Indian residents at least 18 years of age. If you are less than 18 years old, you agree you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to be a Member of the Program. Program membership is only available to individuals. Program membership is not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, or any other entity, unless written approval is received in advance from Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd., in its sole discretion. Member is responsible and liable for any tax consequences which may result from Member’s participation in the Program. Membership required at purchase to receive program benefits.
- Membership in the Program is free and benefits are currently available to only those who make a purchase on the website. Company reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Program to any customer who does not follow the enrollment procedures. Member should promptly notify the Program of any changes to personal information such as name, address, telephone numbers, and email address either by visiting https://www.fishvish.com/customer/account/ or by calling a customer service representative at +91 95450 88844.
- Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any membership for which it has incomplete, inaccurate, false or fictitious personal information. In the event that Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. cancels your membership, or terminates the Program or your membership in the Program for any reason, all Reward Hats earned on your account will be forfeited.
- The membership of the Program enables the Member to earn Rewards Points on all purchases and some behaviors and redeem Points on future purchases at www.fishvish.com only.
- Points have no fixed value, may not be redeemed for cash, and are not transferable to any other individual or entity unless under the express permission of Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. Any transfer or attempt to transfer Member’s Points shall result in automatic cancellation of the membership and revocation of Member’s Points. TFVPLRP Members may be offered promotions (“Point Promotions”) which will award Points with the purchase of specified products and/or services from time to time. Points are credited to a members account only after an order is “completed” i.e. delivered and payment received by Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to add or delete items eligible for Points issuance at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
- Members may earn unlimited Points per calendar year on the purchase of products from www.fishvish.com. Company reserves the right to limit Points awarded with respect to any offer or promotion to reasonable household quantities. On a return and/or exchange (if accepted by the Company) the Points will be credited back to the members account that was used for the original purchase.
- Member earns Points by placing orders. For every Rs.10 spent, the member earns 1 Point
- When purchasing items on fishvish.com, Member may choose to either redeem earned Points or continue saving Points to use on a future purchase of items. If Member elects to redeem earned Points, the Points will be converted into Redemption Rupees and the value of the Redemption Rupees will be deducted from the total price of the Member’s purchase of items after any other discounts/rebates/subsidies are adjusted. Earned Points are converted into Redemption Rupees at a flat rate of Rs.3 for every 10 Points. At this time there are no other redemption tiers.
- Redemption Rupees will not be paid out in cash at any time by the Company.
- Redemption Rupees can only be used on fishvish.com and for products sold by Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. and may not be used for the purchase of the following: dairy; alcohol; tobacco; contact lenses; stamps; phone/pre-paid/gift cards; money order/transfers; transportation passes; lottery tickets; charitable donations; prescriptions; pseudoephedrine or ephedrine products; immunizations, health tests or other healthcare items or services; clinic services.
- Company may, at any time and without notice, change, eliminate, or terminate the Point earning and redemption procedures and offerings. Company, at its discretion, may not show the full list of redemption tiers on marketing materials. Upon redemption of Points, the Points will immediately be deducted from Member’s account. Once Points are redeemed, Points cannot be credited back to Member’s account unless specifically related to an acceptable order cancellation or refund. The sale or barter of Points, or any other award or benefit (other than by the Company) is expressly prohibited. Any Points award, or benefit transferred, assigned, or sold in violation of these terms and conditions will be confiscated and membership in the Program may be terminated.