Refunds, Returns & Replacements
Fresh, Fresh Frozen or Chilled
The returns policy entitles all customers to return the product ONLY at the time of delivery. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product, do not accept the delivery and have it sent back. We will have the product(s) sent out for testing and provide you replacement product(s) and/or refund as per your choice.
Note: All fresh or chilled products must be stored in the fridge at all times. Products taken out or left outside the fridge should be cooked within a couple of hours. All frozen products must be stored in your freezer at all times. Defrosted products should be cooked and/or heated and consumed within a couple of hours. Defrosted products should NEVER be re-frozen.
We offer this policy in good faith and only expect the same in return from our customers. We do not offer any refunds or returns on products already cooked by you and final decision on refund/return/replacement always resides with Fishvish.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Fishvish for re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Fishvish, its affiliates (Pinkette Foods LLP, Oceanic Trading Company), consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website and transacting on the Site or in person.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Fishvish reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- You can request refund/return/replacement of Fresh / Chilled products at ONLY the time of delivery only and Fishvish cannot and will not entertain refund/return/replacement requests after that time given the perishable nature of the products.
- All requests will be tended to within 48 hours of request being registered and will be fulfilled within 1 to 3 days in case of replacement and 7 to 21 days in case of refunds in the same mode as payment was made.
- All refunds will be made in the form the payment was received by Fishvish Foods Pvt. Ltd. / Pinkette Foods LLP / Oceanic Trading Company. For e.g. if you have made a payment using Net Banking and have requested a refund for any reason and if this request has been accepted, then the money will refunded to you back into the account from where the payment was made. This is an automated process via the payment gateway and can take between 5-15 days for the money to be credited back into your account.